Greenville Drying and Dehumidification Services
Typically, it is not possible for water removal services to remove all of the moisture that has been left behind by a water damage event on their own, since your HVAC system and vents can hide water behind walls, under floors, or behind the flooring. When it comes to drying and dehumidification services, Greenville Mold Removal uses high-speed air movers and dehumidifiers to provide professional services. You can rely on us to get you back to normal as soon as possible when so much is at stake.
The amount of time you have to dry your home is of the utmost importance. The longer you wait, the more damage your property is likely to sustain and the more difficult it will be to restore it. Don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 residential restoration team if you need assistance.
OUR FIVE-STEP DRYING & DEHUMIDIFICATION PROCESS
During our decades of service, we have learned a lot about dehumidifying and drying out homes. Our five-step process includes:
- Inspect and assess: Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for water damage, identify the source, and outline the work required.
- Remove water: We use various methods to extract water, including absorbing, draining, pumping, and vacuuming.
- Evaporation: Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate faster.
- Dehumidification: We use professional dehumidifiers for water-damaged homes to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process.
- Monitoring: Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate whether the area is drying, at what rate, and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.
ELIMINATE MOISTURE AND PREVENT FUTURE DAMAGES IN YOUR HOME
It is important to deal with excessive moisture as it can damage structures and cause mold if it is not dealt with properly. With our five-step dehumidification and drying process, your home will be back in shape in no time. Our team of expert technicians are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Commercial Water Drying and Dehumidification Services
PREVENT MOLD & ADDITIONAL DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS
The use of water extraction services following a water damage event is usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your business facility. Your HVAC system and vents can hide water behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system. Greenville Mold Removal provides expert structural drying and dehumidification services using high-velocity air movers and dehumidifiers. Since we know how important it is for your business to return to normal as soon as possible, we will do everything in our power to accomplish this.
Beware of Mold
In only 48 hours, mold can begin to grow on the surface of your building. This can result in serious health problems as well as serious structural damage if it is left unattended. To help prevent this type of growth, we offer commercial mold remediation services to help you prevent mold growth.
Always Available to Assist You
Our commercial water damage restoration team is available 24/7 to assist you throughout this stressful and traumatic time. Our team is the best in the business, and we are committed to working with you through every step of the process. We can even assist you with the complex insurance claims process. Call now to get a free quote.